Join the octave edition of Fashion Graduate Italia: three days of fashion shows, exhibitions, talks, workshopsand contests.
To attend each activity in the schedule, you will need to register below and present at the accreditation desk the registration confirmation with the QR code that you will receive by email. You can register for more than one activity in the program.
This year, in order to increase participation, the workshops and lectures dedicated to secondary school students organised by fashion schools, academies and institutes will be digitally accessible. Registration can be made by the individual student or by the teacher for an entire class.
By registering for a fashion show, you will also gain access to the exhibition space dedicated to schools participating in FGI 2022.
You can also watch the schools’ fashion shows in live streaming on the homepage of www.fashiongraduateitalia.it.
We will update you on any access rules to allow the public to attend the event safely, which will be defined according to the evolution of the anti Covid – 19 regulations.
Fashion Graduate Italia 2022 is hosted at BASE Milano, via Tortona 54.
If you do not receive the registration confirmation email or you encounter other problems, please report it to: email@example.com.
Accademia della Moda IUAD
Ferrari Fashion School
NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti
IED – Istituto Europeo di Design
R-Store | Apple Premium Reseller, in collaboration with Accademia Della Moda IUAD
Fashion Graduate Italia 2022 has some access rules to allow the public to attend the event safely. Before joining us or registering to attend the event please read carefully the instructions listed below:
– Reservation is required to access to the event rooms.
– Please bring your printed or digital reservation with you and we will check it at the entrance.
– Hand sanitisation is recommended with the sanitising solutions available at the venue before entering the event.
– The cloakroom service is suspended. We recommend that you only bring small bags, as it will not be possible to enter with helmets, backpacks or bulky bags.
– We recommend that you keep your distance (at least 1 metre from other people) in the rest areas and on the tour route, follow the routes indicated by the signs and the instructions given by our staff.
– Visitors are also asked to sanitise their hands when using the toilets.
– Visitors are advised to dispose of any PPE (masks, gloves, etc.) in the bins provided.